Sunday, January 27, 2013

Welcome

My interest in photography began at the same time for me as motherhood. As I used my little point and shoot camera I'd desperately try to capture photos of my newborn but by the time my finger hit the button and the photo was taken...my son was already looking away. I convinced my husband we needed a better camera. It took some convincing...like a whole other child was born in the meantime but eventually I bought the Cannon Rebel. I was so excited to learn how to use it but manuals are not my friend. I needed someone to show me how to use it so I enrolled in a part time photography program. From there my interest grew and my new goal of becoming a photographer became a very exciting venture. Since that time I now am mom to 4 beautiful kids that double as amazing subjects! I'm looking forward to sharing my work and photography experiences and tips here with you! Please check back soon for more!

Heather

No comments:

Post a Comment